Certifications, approvals and manufacturer qualifications
Stahlkontor has established a strict and comprehensive quality management system that ensures the reliability of all processes from inquiry to delivery of the finished product. A large number of advanced process approvals allow us to meet even the highest customer requirements.
Quality management system
The quality management system of Stahlkontor GmbH & Co. KG is certified on the basis of DIN EN 9100. DIN EN 9100 includes all requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001 and specifies further requirements for organizations in the aviation, aerospace and defense industries. Our quality management system also covers all requirements according to AQAP 2120 and AQAP 2130.
Certificates and qualifications in welding technology
The welding technology of STAHLKONTOR GmbH & Co. KG is also extensively certified in accordance with the following standards:
- DIN EN ISO 3834-2: “Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials – Part 2: Comprehensive quality requirements”.
Part 2: Comprehensive quality requirements”
- DIN 2303 Q2 BK1: “Welding and allied processes – Quality requirements for manufacturers and repairers of defense products
Quality requirements for manufacturing and repair facilities for defense-related products” – Manufacturer qualification level Q2 for defense-related products with special requirements, component class 1
- DIN 2303 Q3 BK1: “Welding and allied processes – Quality requirements for manufacturers and repair shops for defense products
Quality requirements for manufacturing and repair facilities for defense-related products” – Manufacturer qualification level Q3 for defense-related products with armor function, component class 1
- DIN EN 15085-2 CL1: “Railway applications – Welding of railroad vehicles and components
Welding of railway vehicles and parts thereof” –
Certification Level 1
- DIN EN 1090-2 EXC 3: “Execution of steel structures” –
Execution Class 3
- DIN EN 1090-3 EXC 3: “Execution of aluminum supporting structures” –
Execution Class 3
Approval for machining parts from armor material
- Manufacturer qualification for cold forming of armor material according to TL 2350-0003
- Manufacturer qualification for laser and waterjet cutting of armor material according to TL 2350-0000
Quality requirements for external suppliers and service providers
STAHLKONTOR GmbH & Co. KG relies in many areas on a cooperative partnership with external suppliers. The general quality requirements for external suppliers and service providers, as a benchmark for joint qualitative cooperation, are available in the download area in the latest valid revision status.
Energy Management System DIN EN ISO 50001
Stahlkontor has established and certified an energy management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 50001 in order to systematically and continuously increase energy efficiency. This is the contribution to environmentally friendly and sustainable production.