Internal and external audits
Quality assurance according to standard and customer specification
Components produced by Stahlkontor often have to withstand the highest loads in use – the importance of consistently high component quality is correspondingly great. In addition to a certified quality management system according to EN 9100 (includes all requirements according to ISO 9001), Stahlkontor has extensive industry-specific approvals for special procedures and processes.
For the quality assurance of your products, Stahlkontor provides both the personnel and extensive technical QA facilities. For example, we use the following special equipment and procedures, among others, to test materials and components:
- Laser trackers and measuring arms for 3D measurement of large and complex deformed parts (Leica)
- Scanning device for fast geometry inspection of 2D components and blanks (VQC)
- Non-destructive testing: Visual inspection VT according to DIN EN 13018/ DIN EN ISO 17637
- Non-destructive testing: Dye penetrant testing PT according to DIN EN ISO 3452
- Non-destructive testing: Magnetic particle testing MT according to DIN EN ISO 9934
- stationary hardness testers for hardness testing according to Brinell/Rockwell/Vickers
Further internal workshop tests:
- mobile hardness test by means of Webster pliers
- Ultrasonic thickness measurements
- electrical conductivity measurements
- Layer thickness measurements
In addition to our own QA capabilities, we also use independent testing institutes and external technical facilities to test starting materials and components where necessary. For example, for extended materials testing, US and radiographic testing, or geometry testing.